Raise a Dispute

You may raise a dispute with regard to any of the activities handled by MCC, for eg., issues
relating to the Moot court screenings. All you have to do is fill the form below and MCC will be
reverting back to you shortly to address your concerns.

You can fill this form only by signing in using your college email id (@klelawcollege.org). If the form is not opening, then try logging in to your college email id in the “Incognito Window” (which you can open by pressing Cntrl+Shift+N) then open the form in that window.